Wednesday 27 April 2011

ESEI MARA...

ni naa esei mara yang saya buat dalam masa seminggu..lima hari buat research......sehari taip...alhamdulillah,akhirnya menjadi......try gak nak jadi expert hahaha...baca la...

Dr Nurul Syamimi Binti Bohari.I will be called with that name for the next  7 years from now.I was born on 7th June 1993 in Bintulu,Sarawak.My father,Bohari bin Haji Leng,works as a fisheries officer and he is Malay like me.Meanwhile,my mother,Hamsiah binti Mahli,works as an immigration officer and she is Melanau people.I am the eldest in three girl siblings.So,I have to show examples to them in order to follow my steps.When I have free time,I love to blogging,surf on the Internet and watch talkshow on television.For your information,I like to watch Oprah Winfrey Show because it gives me a lot of beneficial information besides hosted by a talented and very attractive host,Oprah.
I started my school life in Sekolah Kebangsaan Agama Datuk Haji Abdul Kadir Hassan.After five years,I continued my study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Patau Patau and sat for UPSR examination.Initially,I felt uncomfortable to mingle with unknown people and live in such a desolate island.But,it was such better what I thought before,they are very friendly and helpful.Then,living in Labuan brought peace and harmony.I got 4a’s and 1b.B for my Bahasa Melayu paper 2.My real school life started in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Labuan for 2 months only,Then,I was offered to an established school in Labuan which was Sekolah Menengah Sains Labuan.With the bless from Allah,my family and my teachers,I got straight A’s for PMR examination.Praise to Allah.In November 2009,it was an unforgettable moment,once again,I transferred back to Kuching,my hometown.I sat for SPM examination in Sekolah Menengah Sains Kuching.At first,I was a weak student as compared to other students.I always felt alienated when being surrounded by many brighter students.Crying was common to me.My friends kept advising me and help me to achieve my goal.Once fail,I gained more spirits to try harder in order to get an excellent result.Allah loves His servant who patient with suspected.Finally,I passed SPM with flying colours.9a’s in my hand.
Despite of focusing on academic in order to get briliiant achievement,I had never forgotten to get actively involved in co-curricular activities.For me,co-curricular activities such as uniform bodies,clubs and sports help to cultivate good personalities.I was actively involved in Persatuan Silat Seni Gayong.My highest achievement was getting green bengkung and participated in silat competition for state level.In 2008,I obtained first place in Young Science Competition for Science and Technology State Level thus qualified our team to the national level.On the next year,I representated SM Sains Labuan for SBP Interschool Hockey Competition National Level in Kuala Lumpur.Although we were not achieved any glory,I learnt that cooperation,the wisdom of the strategy and hardwork are important in order to build a great team.In spite of having great attention towards SPM,I was chosen to represent SM Sains Kuching for SBP’s Islamic Leadership Nadwah for national level and I won the first prize for Religion Quiz for district level.Since 2007,I was appointed as a prefect since I had good leadership skills.Firstly,I was assigned in food and dining hall bureau,then I was assigned in religion and virtue bureau in 2009.I resigned in the end of year 2009 because I transferred to the other school.Holding significant position at school for three years consecutively,I would enhance my leadership skills,self confidence,being more rational and more matured.
I got the result slip with full of enjoyment.Praise to Allah for giving me excellent result.From that particular moment,I ought to continue my ambition to be a dentist.Dentists most certainly change one’s live.Creating a bright smile and giving them teeth they haven’t had before.In addition,life as a dentist is much easier than a medical doctor eventhough the average income is considered to be same.Then,dentists do not have tight shift schedule as a medical doctor.They only exist on call when there is an accident involving injury on the teeth.Therefore,I can succeed in my profession without neglecting my family.
Further of my studies,I am thinking about studying at Inderprashta Dental College in India.It is developed by highly qualified and experienced teaching skills by using most modern innovative technology.Cheap corpses found there enable students to make good practicals.After obtaining Bachelor of Dental Surgery,I will be assigned as a first year dental officer at hospital for the first six months.Then,working at dental clinic for the next six months.Apart from that,attending courses help me to gain further knowledge about dentistry.After finishing my FYDO,I will continue my study in pediatric dentistry at Universiti Malaysia.Dealing with children is a satisfication to me as I teach them to keep a good oral health.For the next three years,my dreams will be fulfilled when I open my own private clinic named Akasia Damai Dental Clinic.I do not want to work abroad because I love Malaysia.

Ni la hasil kerja saya...hehehe...harap membuahkan hasil..

No comments:

Post a Comment